Monday, November 28, 2016

FILE: 2015 Psych ER Report

This is extremely triggering. Read at your own discretion.

This is a ONE page report on me in the psych ER. Sobering.

Does this blog reflect what is written here? Is it a matter of "my side"/"their side"? This is how the doctors at the psych ER saw me on two separate days (in one report). I could search this blog to find what I may have written at the time. By the way, I looked it up, "anhedonia" is lack of emotion. A bipolar person without emotion? I do remember being this way, I think, however. An odd state to be in for sure. For sure, these two entries in my psych. medical record is a sobering look at my illness.

10/28/2015

Suicide ideation with a plan: Consumer denies

Danger to Others Worksheet

Severe anxiety symptoms/agitation

Employment instability

Impulsivity

Lack of insight

Currently manic or depressed or psychotic

Relationship instability

Lack of social support

Static Risk Factors

Low socioeconomic status

Aggresive or destructive behaviors

None

4/20/2015

Dynamic Risk Factors

-Severe anhedonia

-Severe depression

-Hopelessness

-Suicide ideation or intent

-Suicide plan

Static Risk Factors

-Mood disorder

-Psychotic disorder

-History of suicide attempts

Agressive or Destructive Behavior

-Suicide Attempt

-Suicide ideation

4/20/15: Clt endorses SI w/plan to overdose on prescription and OTC medications. Clt reports two aborted suicide attempts earlier this evening, one in which she had 30 benedryl in her hand ready to take but decide4d not to and once she had 50 zyprexa in hand. Clt was unable to contract for safety with this writer when a crisis plan was attempted.

9/16/15: Clt endorses SI w/plan to jump from balcony or crash car. Clt reports that early today she was standing leaning over the balcony for "awhile" contemplating jumping. Clt mention s that she thought she may be able to fly and if not she was aware this would probably kill her and reports "I was ok with that as long as I didn't have to feel like this anymore".

Here is another page from my psych. medical file

No comments:

Post a Comment